Saturday, May 16, 2009

1 A blonde asked her travel agent to make reservations for a car in Dallas. The agent looked at her reservation and saw that she only had a one hour layover in Dallas. "Why would you need a car?" he asked."Well, I've heard that Dallas is a large airport. I thought I'd use a car to drive between gates to save time."

2 The blonde called the airlines to ask how her flight could leave Chicago at 10:30 a.m. and arrive at Detroit at 10:33 a.m. the same day. The agent explained that Detroit is an hour ahead of Chicago. The blonde simply could not understand the concept of time zones. Finally, the agent said that the plane flew really fast. That did it.


3 The blonde was angry and called the airline to ask if they put your physical description on your luggage so they could tell to whom it belonged. It seems that on her trip to Fresno Air Terminal they had put FAT on her luggage.
4 The blonde called her travel agent and said, "I need to fly to Pepsi Cola. Do I need to get on one of those computer planes?"

5 A blonde was making a reservation for a trip to China. After a lengthy discussion about passports, the reservation agent reminder her that she needed a visa."Oh, no I don't. I've been to China several times and I've never needed one."The agent double checked and, sure enough, there was a visa requirement. When he told this to the blonde, she said, "Look, mister. I've been to China five times and I never had any trouble with them accepting my American Express."


















4

No comments: